Toshiba announced today at CES that they will be releasing an Android tablet, running Honeycomb, with a 10 inch “Adaptive Display” touchscreen. This tablet is powered by the ever popular Tegra 2 processor, and packs a few punches for the rest of its specs too.
- The tablet will have the following;
- Android 3.0
- 1280×800 resolution
- 1080p support
- USB, HDMI, USBmini, SD slot
- accelerometer and ambient light sensor
- tegra 2 dual-core processor
- swappable slip-resistant backplate (colors available)
- swappable battery slot
- 2 megapixel front camera
- 5 megapixel rear camera
This is certainly a nice tablet, and will compete nicely with the Xoom and G-Slate.
[Source - Engadget]